BVI COVID-19 Entry Protocols
To protect visitors and the people of the British Virgin Islands, Phase III of entry protocols have been announced by the BVI Government on Nov 10, 2020
Effective from Dec 1, 2020
- RT-PCR COVID-19 negative test 5 days before arrival
- Visitors are required to register online and submit documents ahead of time for approval at BVI GATEWAY
- COVID-19 medical travel insurance
- PCR test on arrival in the BVI (Day 0)
- Tracing app installed on smartphone and waterproof tracing bracelet applied on arrival in the BVI
- 4-day quarantine, which can be on your beautiful villa
- PCR test on day 4 of quarantine. Results 24-48 hours after and then, if negative, allowed to roam freely around the BVI
- Cost of 2 PCR tests and app/bracelet – $175/pp (guests will be charged $125 if damage to bracelet). Children under 5 years will not be tested.
- If you test positive prior to arrival you will not be permitted to enter the BVI.
- If you test positive at any stage upon or after arrival, you will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- Full details can be found HERE